Mystery Blogger Award is created by Okoto Enigma. It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
And it’s really an honor to be nominated for this award by Sha at Moonlight Pages. Thank you so much for sharing this with me!1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
3. List the rules.
4. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
7. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- I’m a proud Filipino book blogger.
- I finally learn how to play the guitar. It’s what I do when I need some downtime away from reading (because let’s be honest, it becomes pretty tiring too sometimes).
- I’m currently re-watching the entire series of Supernatural. Dear, the bromance!
You want to know more about me? Read here.What’s your least favorite book trope? Have you ever read a book where that book trope did not annoy you?
My least favorite book trope is love triangle. Though annoyance is not exactly my most initial reaction, there’s always this some sort of predictability of what will be the outcome at the end of the story. Base on my reading experience, its either it takes away the focus to the main protagonist’s conflict or the love triangle is the reason for the conflict. I don’t also like the idea that someone has to choose when there’s an obvious choice. That hurts so dang much especially when you’re rooting for the person who suddenly ends up in a heartbreak.
Do you normally reread book? Which was the last one you reread?
Yes, especially when it is part of a series and I need to refresh my memory with the events happened from the previous book. But if there’s a book I read every year, though only a portion, it’s none other than The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
How many book series have you finished this year?
Ha! I feel so terrible with this because a few months back, I posted about Book Series I’d Like to Finish This Year and yet, I’ve read and finish other series instead:
📙 Twisted by Jessi Elliott
📙 The Oremere Chronicles by Helen Scheuerer
📙 Sins of Yesterday by Monica James
📙 Landon Gibson by Anna Todd
What’s your most anticipated sequel, new series and debut of 2019?
I will read this upcoming series if and only I finish all the series I was supposed to read this year (because you know, this girl should learn her priorities!):
List one quote that you refer to often.
I don’t think I will get enough raving about Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman. It’s one of my most favorite read this year, suffice to say, one of the best books I have ever read in my lifetime. (Click to read full review)
And this quote will stuck with me forever:
Other people occasionally visit, but they don’t stay forever, because we are the creators. We make the rules.
- What is your favorite thing about reading?
- How many books do you have now on your TBR pile?
- What are your top reads this 2018?
- If you’re going to live in an island for a month or two, what book/s would you bring with you?
- What was the last movie you watched?
I nominate these wonderful book bloggers: